Review about Alonai Shoes from Lawrenceville, Georgia

1 of 5 Alonai reviews

I had been a costumer of alonai, but in one order that I put for the end of year sale that they were having, I paid a order for 5 pairs of shoes.I only received 3 pairs one of the pairs was white, when I open the box it look like if it had black shoe polish all over them.

I call them the lady that answer said that she was going to talk to the manager about it, and that she was going to call me back. I called them and to my surprise she said that they sent the right order and that there was nothing that they could do. The they after I place my first order I place another one for another 5 the first order came in a small box and the second one came in a bigger box bacause iy had all 5 pairs in it.

My question is how could 5 pairs of shoes fit in a box that 3 pairs could barely fit in.So I dont recommend this company to any one, unless you want to be giving out your money they stole $56 from me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 5 Alonai reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Alonai. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Alonai.
Filing a new complaint about
×