I had been a costumer of alonai, but in one order that I put for the end of year sale that they were having, I paid a order for 5 pairs of shoes.I only received 3 pairs one of the pairs was white, when I open the box it look like if it had black shoe polish all over them.

I call them the lady that answer said that she was going to talk to the manager about it, and that she was going to call me back. I called them and to my surprise she said that they sent the right order and that there was nothing that they could do. The they after I place my first order I place another one for another 5 the first order came in a small box and the second one came in a bigger box bacause iy had all 5 pairs in it.

My question is how could 5 pairs of shoes fit in a box that 3 pairs could barely fit in.So I dont recommend this company to any one, unless you want to be giving out your money they stole $56 from me.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Alonai and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Alonai to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Alonai alonai shoes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Alonai?

Comments